>> RIDERS INFOS 2017
All horses must be in good health with up-to-date vaccinations and insured for civil liability. We provide for free a meadow where you can install a paddock. Rental of a box fixed package for 4 days (even if you stay less than 4 days) 90 €, straw included, hay not included. Sale of hay on site.
Competitions opened to riders in 6 different disciplines details on these pages :
Team penning, Ranch sorting, Working cow, Cutting, Roping, Ranch cutting.
Office charge 35€ /rider set to register for one or more competitions.
Clinics with Fred Roux
Theme : training horse with cattle. 30€/rider for 2h. Reservation only. 8 people maximum.
Date and times :
- Thursday 20 July from 8.30 am to 10.30 am
- Thursday 20 July from 11 am to 1 pm
Clinics with Kirk Hall
Theme : Working cow and training horse with cattle. 100€/rider/day. Reservation only. 8 people maximum.
Dates and times :
- Tuesday 18th July, 8am to 12am and 2pm to 5pm
- Wed. 19 July, 8am to 12am and 2pm to 5pm
More info soon.
The program will be online in early March.
Visit the ranch with your horse. Thursday, friday and saturday from 2 p.m to 4 pm. Price 6€/rider, reservation only. Visit offered to riders registered to compete (limited number).
Horses sale is planned Friday at 8 pm. Free access to all owners on registration and reservation.
Mandatory registration before June 30th.
Riders will also have to register on site :
- wednesday for Cutting & Ranch cutting.
- thursday for other discplines such as : Team penning, Ranch sorting, Roping and Working cow.
- either of these days for riders who don't compete but want to register for Clinics, Ranch visits, boxes or horse sale.
If you come as a visitor to the AUTHENTIC COWBOYS and want to trek, you can bring your own horse. There are lots of horse treks around the site.