>> RIDERS INFOS 2018
All horses must be in good health with up-to-date vaccinations and insured for civil liability. We provide for free a meadow where you can install a paddock.
Rental of a box fixed package for 4 days (even if you stay less than 4 days) 90 €, straw included, hay not included.
Sale of hay on site : 7€ haystack of 20 to 25 kg and 40€ haystack of 180 kg.
Competitions opened to riders in 7 different disciplines details on these pages :
Team penning, Ranch sorting, Working cow, Cutting, Roping, Ranch cutting, 3 man 2 gate .
Office charge 35€ /rider set to register for one or more competitions.
Clinics with Fred Roux
Theme : training horse with cattle. 30€/rider for 2h. Wednesday afternoon. Reservation only. 8 people maximum. Translator during clinic.
Clinics with Kirk Hall
Theme : Working cow and training horse with cattle. 100€/rider/day. Reservation only. 8 people maximum.
Dates and times :
- Tuesday 17th July, 8am to 12am and 2pm to 5pm
- Wed. 18 July, 8am to 12am and 2pm to 5pm
The program will be online in february.
Visit the ranch with your horse. Thursday, friday and saturday from 2 p.m to 4 pm. Price 6€/rider, reservation only. Visit offered to riders registered to compete (limited number).
Mandatory registration before June 30th.
Riders will also have to register on site :
- wednesday for Cutting, Ranch cutting & 3 man 2 gate.
- thursday for other discplines such as : Team penning, Ranch sorting, Roping and Working cow.
- either of these days for riders who don't compete but want to register Ranch visits, boxes or horse sale.
- by mail as soon as possible for clinics.
If you come as a visitor to the AUTHENTIC COWBOYS and want to trek, you can bring your own horse. There are lots of horse treks around the site.