>> RIDERS INFOS 2018
All horses must be in good health with up-to-date vaccinations and insured for civil liability. We provide for free a meadow where you can install a paddock. Rental of a box fixed package for 4 days (even if you stay less than 4 days) 90 €, straw included, hay not included. Sale of hay on site.
Competitions opened to riders in 7 different disciplines details on these pages :
Team penning, Ranch sorting, Working cow, Cutting, Roping, Ranch cutting.
Office charge 35€ /rider set to register for one or more competitions.
Clinics with Fred Roux
Theme : training horse with cattle. 30€/rider for 2h. Wednesday afternoon. Reservation only. 8 people maximum. Translator during clinic.
Clinics with Kirk Hall
Theme : Working cow and training horse with cattle. 100€/rider/day. Reservation only. 8 people maximum.
Dates and times :
- Tuesday 17th July, 8am to 12am and 2pm to 5pm
- Wed. 18 July, 8am to 12am and 2pm to 5pm
The program will be online in february.
Visit the ranch with your horse. Thursday, friday and saturday from 2 p.m to 4 pm. Price 6€/rider, reservation only. Visit offered to riders registered to compete (limited number).
Horses sale is planned saturday during in the evening. Free access to all owners on registration and reservation.
Mandatory registration before June 30th.
Riders will also have to register on site :
- wednesday for Cutting, Ranch cutting & 3 man 2 gate.
- thursday for other discplines such as : Team penning, Ranch sorting, Roping and Working cow.
- either of these days for riders who don't compete but want to register Ranch visits, boxes or horse sale.
- by mail as soon as possible for clinics.
If you come as a visitor to the AUTHENTIC COWBOYS and want to trek, you can bring your own horse. There are lots of horse treks around the site.